Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is easier when you know all of the resources that are available to you. Our healthy resource guides share our favorite videos, books, places to dine, and more.
FREE WELLNESS RESOURCES:
- The Revolution Recipes Cookbook is a great guide to preparing healthy food for the entire family.
- Understanding Gluten Audio with Dr. Bonnie Schnautz, ND and Ashley Sams May 2016
- Video demonstration: How to make a simple green smoothie
- Breathing & Stretching Exercises – Simple but critical exercises to support lymphatic movement. The Deep Breathing exercise should be performed morning and evening for approximately three minutes.
- 52 Weeks of Wellness: A free online wellness program to bring about small lifestyle changes, one week at a time.
- Just Say NO to GMO’s. Join us and Take Action with IRT.
Burzynski: Cancer is Serious Business Part I & Part II DVDs
Cancer Doesn’t Scare Me Anymore (DVD) by Lorraine Day MD
Killing Your Cancer without Killing Yourself by Allen Chips, DCH, PhD.
The Cancer Battle Plan by Anne Frahm
The China Study by T. Colin Campbell PhD
Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer
The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
The Power of Prayer and Fasting by Marilyn Hickey
The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
The Wellness Revolution by Paul Zane Pilzner
Disease Proof Your Child by Joel Fuhrman MD
Eat to Live by Joel Fuhrman MD
Forks Over Knives DVD
Forks Over Knives The Cookbook
The Way of Herbs by Michael Tierra
What to Eat by Luise Light
Please support our partners that share a common belief in helping enhance health and wellness in our community.
More resources and information:
Religious Freedom and Christian Health Fellowship As a member, CHF would be pleased to send a letter on your behalf to any person or organization that questions your natural health beliefs, stating applicable laws if needed, and assisting in clearing up misunderstandings of your religious freedom. For more info: https://www.christianhealthfellowship.org/about.php For more local resource information and for some of my own handouts and free references click here. Clients always ask me about buying the products I use and recommend so I've also compiled a listing of product recommendations for your online shopping convenience here.