Personal Health Assessment Forms & Procedure
Congratulations on taking the first steps towards improving your health. I am looking forward to our time together. Before your appointment, please complete the necessary paperwork and coaching agreement. All required steps will ensure the best use of our time together in serving your wellness needs.
If you have any questions or issues please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Print and complete the "Wellness Analysis" form and have it with you for your session or scan and email it back to me.
- Print and begin tracking your food and beverage intake (with this Nutrition Tracker form) for about 3-4 days. Continue tracking food and beverage for any future appointments you plan to make.
After completing the forms, print and do one of the following:
- Bring them with you to our in person appointment or
- Scan them and email it to email@example.com for long-distance appointments or
- Mail them to: 6700 Darmstadt Rd. Suite A, Evansville, IN 47710
For in-person appointments: You may simply bring your completed Nutrition Tracker and Wellness Analysis forms with you to the appointment. If you have not completed the required Nutrition Tracker and Wellness Analysis forms , please understand that this will delay our session until completed.
Additionally, we request you avoid wearing cologne, heavily scented lotions or aftershave on the day of the appointment.
Our office is located at 6700 N First Avenue Suite A, Evansville, IN 47710.
For telephone appointments:
The Nutrition Tracker and Wellness Analysis forms need to be submitted the day before the appointment using options 2 or 3 above. Electronic acceptance of the terms of my coaching agreement is required before our session.
Our telephone is 812-473-2502 if you would need to reschedule please notify at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time. I look forward to talking with you at the scheduled time to support your wellness goals. It is an honor to serve your wellness needs.