http://brenewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/radish-salad.jpg 300 450 Bonnie Schnautz, ND http://brenewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/brenewed-wellness-center-logo.png Bonnie Schnautz, ND2009-05-18 18:40:442013-06-19 15:07:56Refreshing & Cleansing Radish Salad
Refreshing & Cleansing Radish Salad
- 2 cups peeled and thinly sliced daikon (Japanese white radish) – I used traditional red radishes (unpeeled) instead and it was great!
- 1 cup thinly sliced green apple, sliced into half-moons
- 1/3 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion, sliced into half-moons
- 1 red radish, grated
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tsp brown rice syrup (agave can also be used)
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 10 leaves fresh mint or cilantro (optional)
- Combine the daikon, apple, carrot, onion, and red radish in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the orange juice, rice syrup, lime juice, and sea salt.
- Pour the liquid over the vegetables and toss well to combine.
- Garnish with the mint and cilantro.