https://brenewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Curried-Chicken-Salad.jpg 1000 936 Bonnie Schnautz https://brenewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/brewnewed-new-logo.png Bonnie Schnautz2010-12-08 01:32:482017-03-31 00:40:17Curried Cranberry Chicken Salad
Curried Cranberry Chicken Salad
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 chopped apple or granny smith apples
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/8 cup chopped scallion
Combine mayonnaise, lime juice and curry powder in large mixing bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Serve on whole grain bread or bed of wild greens.